Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oregon and the 4th!

So we've been back for about a week now but I'm just now getting to posting the pics! Oregon was a blast! Tyler was excited to have seat on the airplane both on the way there and on the way back that allowed him to stretch his legs. We sat in the emergency aisle but his happen to have no seat in front of him.

On our way to Salem, OR we took the Maxx (train) from the airport to my bro's house. We enjoyed some site-seeing through downtown Portland.














We went to the driving range to hit a few balls with my brother Geoff and my nieces Kylie and Taylor, my sister Jodi and her husband Dave and their daugher Macy!


A lot to catch up on, I know! Just a few pics at the family reunion. My niece was listening to Tyler practice guitar and decided to join in and then feed him some cheerios!
















-Tyler and Mailynn!


Ok, we flew in at about 6pm on the 4th and went straight to the Stadium of Fire! We sat on the grass which was great, however, I wouldn't recomment it in the future! We couldn't see the performers at all! and we got rained on by all the remnants of the fireworks. But thanks to Drew for these amazing tickets. We loved the Blue Man Group and wished they would have performed longer. Miley was amazing, but I couldn't believe how many little girls were there!








Back to work! =(

3 comments:

Lynlee Price said...

Love the pictures! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Okay you need to come over and show me how to make a post like you did. Your pictures were scattered. I've seen people do this but I have no idea how!

Cason and Marie said...

I'm glad we got to see pictures finally! Looks like you had fun. Love the golfing picture where Tyler is holding your head down! :) Last weekend was a blast. We'll have to do it again before we leave!

Dallas and Jessica said...

Hey cute girl I'm glad I found you on here! It's so fun coming across all the cute married couples from Provo. How are you and Tyler doing, you two look adorable as ever!