Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bake, Decorate, Celebrate!!


Today I decided to watch something new. I turned to this show called Bake, Decorate, Celebrate! Today they showed how to make the cutest Watermelon cake, which I will be making as soon as I have some event to take it to! I explored the website after watching the show to see if I could get the recipe for the watermelon cake and came across MANY delicious recipes! I was excited to find this. Even though I have tons of recipe books, I like to have new and creative ideas for desserts. Here's the link for the Watermelon Cake:
Cute huh?!? Not too sure what fondant is but I think you could always just use green-colored frosting for the sides.

1 comment:

Lynlee Price said...

I'll make up an event so you can bring it to! I'll even help you make it. It looks hard, but fun!